- Wednesday, 21st March 2018: The Goddess, the Temple and the Sanctuary: Images of Athena on the Parthenon
Marion Meyer (Professor of Classical Archaeology, Institut fur Klassische Archaologie, University of Wien, Austria)
March & May 2014
- Monday, 31st March 2014: Medea and Other Black Sea Women
David Braund (Professor of Black Sea & Mediterranean History, University of Exeter)
- Wednesday, 21st May 2014: Plato’s Protagoras as a Comedy of Pleasure (Abstract)
James Andrews (Associate Professor of Classics, Ohio University)
April – May 2009
- Wednesday, 1st April 2009: Supplication and Asylum in Euripides’ Medea
Ariadni Gkartziou-Tatti (Associate Professor at the University of Ioannina)
- Wednesday, 29th April 2009: Jason’s Fortunes
Theophanes I. Kakrides (Professor Emeritus at the University of Ioannina)
- Wednesday, 20th May 2009: A Lebanese myth for the citizens of Kallipolis
Nikos Charalabopoulos (University of Patras)
- Professor Walter Burkert, the distinguished scholar whose long academic career has been dedicated to the study of ancient Greek religion, gave a lecture on «The Derveni Book. Presocratics, Cosmogonic Mythology and “Orpheus”» at the University of Patras, Thursday May 22 at 6 p.m. On the same day, at 12.00, Walter Burkert was nominated Doctor Honoris Causa of the University of Patras.
The lectures were held at the Amphitheatre of the Conference Centre of the University of Patras.