- The 300 Project, organised by E. D. Karakantza
- Wednesday, 25th May 2011: Όμηρος Αυτοβιογραφούμενος Nanno Marinatos
- Seminar conducted by M. Christopoulos and E. Karakantza entitled: On Oedipus and the win(k)ling of his eye. Ancient Evidence and Modern approaches to Oedipus myth. The seminar was presented at:
a) Wednesday, 12th November 2008: the University of Ohio at Athens
b) Friday, 14th November 2008: the University of Illinois at Chicago
- Wednesday, 26th March 2008: Κυνῶπις Ἑλένη: epic, tragic, and intertextual fables.
- Wednesday, 2nd April 2008: The unfitting hero: Sophocles’ Ajax and the hero in polis.
- Wednesday, 9th April 2008: Ἡ εἰς ᾅδου κάθοδος: The dialectic of ascent and descent in Plato’s Republic. N. Charalabopoulos
- Wednesday, 7th May 2008: Psychoanalysis and ancient Greek religion: genesis and presence of gods in the world. S. Rangos
- Wednesday, 14th May 2008: Erotideia and Eros’ worship during the Imperial period. A. Georgiadou
The Seminars were held in the Conference Hall of the Department of Philology of the University of Patras, 26500 University Campus, Rio, 6.30-8.30 pm.
The Seminar series was completed with a lecture by the distinguished scholar Walter Burkert (Professor Emeritus of the University of Zurich), on Thursday 22nd May 2008, in the Ceremony Hall of the University of Patras, entitled «The Derveni Book. Prosocratics, Cosmogonic Mythology and ‘Orpheus’».